The Central Pacific Conference is the intentional creation of covenanted Christians under God’s guidance demonstrated by Christian commitment, openness, theological growth, steadfast hope for the future and the welcoming of all people.
The CPC is called by God to encourage and empower its people and congregations to:
- Experience and share the varied gifts of God’s love,
- Hear and proclaim the Good News of Jesus the Christ,
- Celebrate and enhance congregational vision and vitality, and
- Demonstrate and promote God’s peace and justice.
The Central Pacific Conference ministers to and provides ministry resources for:
- Local church lay and clergy leadership
- Christian education programs and teachers
- Local church program directors
- Children, youth and families
- All people concerned about peace and justice in the world