Welcome to Za’atar!
Read the most recent edition of Za’atar! (click on the link below)
In this issue:
- A Witness for Palestinian Justice – Fayrouz Sharqawi
- Mira Rizeq – General Secretary, YWCA of Palestine
- UCC Joins Ecumenical Letter in Opposing “Israel Anti-Boycott” Act
- Keep Hope Alive – The Olive Tree Campaign
- Video: Palestine 101 – Not That Complicated
Za’atar spice is a staple in Palestinian culture and daily life. Spreading some dried thyme blended with roasted sesame seeds, ground sumac and a touch of sea salt onto toast takes place in most homes for breakfast. The periodic Za’atar newsletter of the CPC-PIN seeks to become a spicy staple in your connection with justice issues in the Holy Land.Our purposes for Za’atar is to:
- widen our CPC connections and participation around Palestine Justice work
- share news, reflections, denominational programs, resources for our Conference
- announce opportunities for education, travel, partnerships and advocacy on behalf of the Holy Land
Johnette Orpinela (email@example.com) or Diane Dulin (firstname.lastname@example.org).